Price Estimate

This is not a for sale thread just to confirm, and I will renew my freedom membership when I do decide to sell.

So, I've got a new job and it comes with a company car so naturally, just looking to see how much you knowledgeable people think mine is worth at the moment.

56 Plate black magic Fabia vRS, probably going to be about 60k when it comes time to sell. Full service history every 10k miles roughly including cambelt + water pump.

Came with factory leathers, rear tints and body coloured door handles. All the seats are in amazing condition and the drivers seat is the only one that even looks like it's been sat on for any length of time. I like to look after the body work so it is washed and waxed religiously although there are the expected stone chips on the bonnet and front bumper.

I've currently got a set of Light anthracite spiders on with brand new RS3 tyres. This is a set of 5. Lowered on AP S&S and 312mm front brakes. And a Double din head unit which I can't quite remember the exact name of but it's got Bluetooth, aux and usb inputs. And it's got lots of colour choices available. I have kept all the standard parts including wheels as I know it sells for more as standard sometimes and these can be had by the buyer also.

Any comments welcome!

5a9402ac797936d90a44eddffeda032a.jpg0e2d66b186cac1e9bb7ba790344b68b7.jpg

Looks nice? £4,500 - £5,000

Thanks! I'll probably end up listing it somewhere in between looking for about £4,500. Only problem for anyone looking for it on here is I'm in Glasgow!