Fabia alloys archive

Tom_vRS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looks sunburnt orange on my screen... looks good in orange - maybe someones been playing with my monitor? lol

Edited by SkUG

looks sunburnt orange on my screen... looks good in orange - maybe someones been playing with my monitor? lol

Looks orange on mine as well. Must just be the photo.

• Like 1

Hi guys

I'm currently running 17" AVA Phoenxis on my 2004 1.2 classic fabia. Have to say I'm really pleased with how they look!

IMG_20150328_170109132_zps9cbc7wnn.jpg

IMG_20150329_083500790_HDR_zpssbhkibig.j

13807_711049659014628_359334150967583154

IMG_20150513_131741863_HDR_zpsgt9saj1n.j

Please let me know what you think! Thanks

• Like 2

Look the same as the 3sdm. Great looking wheel. Could do with a little bit of a drop, but otherwise looks great :)

Thanks mate! Yea that's basically what they are. Yes I plan to lower it at some stage!

Awesome :) I was looking at them for my car too :)

I haven't passed my driving test yet so I haven't got to do many miles on them but my friend has a set of them in 18" on his mk2 Leon and they seem to be coping well. He's hit some bad potholes and they've come out unmarked. 

• Like 1

Hi there, here is my fabia vrs, lowered on aps but still waiting on new wheels before i ajust them, anyone seen et45 8j front and et45 9j on the rear of a fabia? wanting wheels too sit flush with arch?? thanks in advance.

Fabia mk1 vrs se

Fabia mk1 vrs se 2

• 9 months later...

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/lenso/bsx/silver-polished/15-inch would these fit my skoda fabia 2004 Bolt Pattern : Most 4 & 5 Stud Fitments so i dont know if it is 4 or 5

It's a 5. The hole in the middle is 57.1mm and the spacing between the holes (PCD) is 100mm so the fitment tends to be called 5x100.

The size of the hole in the middle is important as if you don't get 57.1mm centre bore wheels you will need a ring of plastic or metal to fill the gap in the hole. These are generally called spigot rings. The newer VAG wheels are 66.6mm centre bore so a lot of wheels need spigot rings for the Mk I Fabia.

If you're unsure, phone the supplier and tell them what you have and they should supply the right thing.