Help please skoda fabia problems

hi everyone I'm new to this, I have a 2011 skoda fabia 1.6 tdi that is in limp mode, there are three lights on constantly on the dash. The glow plug system, dpf and the exhaust inspection system, sometimes when u turn the car on the glow plug light goes out and the power returns to the car for about 30 seconds and when the light comes back on it goes straight back into limp mode. Any ideas on where to start looking for the problems?? Haven't had much luck with this car so far

Really appreciate any advice

Thanks in advance

I have had the flashing glowplug light 3 times. 1 lamda O2 sensor failed.2  EGR valve failed This time limp mode. 3 one of the exhaust gas temperature sensor had failed. All replaced under warranty. I took out car careplan extended waranty so all replaced under waranty. All diagnosed at the skoda dealer.