SIII first drives & reviews

You know that traffic jam feature I keep seeing in vids? I assume that will only be on th DSG model right? Is that a daft question?

It's a very good question actually! I presume you are referring to the front assist with emergency braking? This monitors the distance between the car and cars in front and applies the brakes. AFAIK it's available on both manual and DSG but I've seen reviews where it was noted that it doesn't work particularly well on the manuals, for obvious reasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traffic Jam Assist:

Combination of Lane Assist and ACC systems.

Only suitable with DSG.. car would stall when slowing down / stopping on a manual gear box.

• Like 2

Either the reviewer is huge or head room seems limited in the back... take a look from 4.30

The reviewer is indeed relatively huge.

Watch our other German friend, Thomas... 1.90m (6ft 2)... min 22.20 onwards:

The reviewer is indeed relatively huge.

Watch our other German friend, Thomas... 1.90m (6ft 2)... min 22.20 onwards:

Hmm good post. I'm still not convinced of the comfort in the back there. The angle he sits at doesn't look good at all and the 1" of clearance for his head looks tight. I think there's a price to pay for than nice slope towards the boot. I may stick with mine until the estate comes along but whilst I was tempted to order now, I won't be until I've physically seen the room my family would have in the back.