Fiesta ST2 (new toy).

O.C.D.

Selling mine to save some dollar. Thats why I bought the fabia.

474c77400cdad05e2d544d0cc619923d.jpg

Ah mate that looked a great example too its a pity you had to get shot of it ....did you enjoy it when you had it ?

Just ordered an ST2 in white, have to wait 16 weeks! Saved 3k off of RRP though so i'm happy to wait. Picking up from North Wales and driving home to Inverness!

Good luck bud that looks a cracker you will love it, it's just such a hoot to drive and i see your's is mountune as well.

Ah mate that looked a great example too its a pity you had to get shot of it ....did you enjoy it when you had it ?

Yea was a good car. Hated the lack of adjustability of the seats though. Loved the fuel economy.
  • Like 1

Very nice, North Wales? Or did you get from M53 Ford? They usually do pretty good deals.

WR Davies. That's not my car, mine is factory order with a 16 week wait. Boo!

• Like 1

Good luck bud that looks a cracker you will love it, it's just such a hoot to drive and i see your's is mountune as well.

That isn't my car, mine is a factory order. It will be mountuned at some point though!

• Like 1

I noticed a nice Red Fiesta ST this morning and was shocked at just how nippy it was!

Loving the blue - Any other plans for it?

Ive ordered a triple R front splitter and i might space the wheels a bit..the sound of these wee cars with the sound symposer is so sweet and i hear its even better with an induction kit.

Edited by O.C.D.
  • Like 1

Ive ordered a triple R front splitter and i might space the wheels a bit..the sound of these wee cars with the sound symposer is so sweet and i hear its even better with an induction kit.

Very nice indeed Mark..... suits you Sir!  ;)  :happy:  :thumbup:

Pics when the mods are done....please

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the wee ST a wash and a coat of wax. Then the rain started ,,EEeerrrrr.!!!

20150519_123050_zpscfsnzwtb.jpg?t=143199

20150519_123400_zpsuqndvoar.jpg

751a3001-1336-49cd-97fa-e067e095a1a7_zps

8665d273-d9bc-46ec-8155-0142d9ba75a7_zps

81b99d5a-34e9-4d96-89c5-b5c43fd48b55_zps

cb3bb70b-b048-4b7f-9e69-be1dc08869b8_zps

6c5cb64d-e96d-4f50-8c5d-7cacf527d4f3_zps

24e25f72-da23-4d62-bd3c-219217d94690_zps

Simply stunning Mark - a beautiful deep blue, with awesome beads! :thumbup:  :rock:  :dance:

• Like 1

Thanks Ste ...Yeah it's called performance blue/ spirit blue,depends what part of the world you're from. All i know it's the quickest colour lol. Should be getting the front TRC splitter tomorrow so will get that fitted but not doing much else to it because i like the "less is more thing" and keep my cars subtle. Some folk don't know when to stop and end up ruining a nice car im sure you've seen many examples of this . Hows your new garage going, i couldn't do without mine ...i can be out at the car from 8 in the morning to 8 at nite and love every minute of it, im sure my neighbors think i'm a mentalist ......

agesutyv.jpg

Edited by O.C.D.
  • Like 2

Thanks Ste ...Yeah it's called performance blue/ spirit blue,depends what part of the world you're from. All i know it's the quickest colour lol. Should be getting the front TRC splitter tomorrow so will get that fitted but not doing much else to it because i like the "less is more thing" and keep my cars subtle. Some folk don't know when to stop and end up ruining a nice car im sure you've seen many examples of this . Hows your new garage going, i couldn't do without mine ...i can be out at the car from 8 in the morning to 8 at nite and love every minute of it, im sure my neighbors think i'm a mentalist ......

Sounds good Mark - I like your style. :beer:

Less is always more - I agree.... no cheap and nasty chrome add-on's or gimmick mods.

The car looks superb as is.... but i'll let you off with the splitter mod I suppose ;)

Our new house is fantastic..... my new hobby is gardening rather than detailing! :giggle:

Got the garage plans drafted - a new mains ring circuit and extra sockets all round, plus a detailing light install all round at waist height and in the roof line too.

So certainly by the end of summer i'll have a fully operational man cave for the winter.... and i'll be able to detail pretty much whenever I like. :thumbup:

• Like 1

LOL the splitter is very subtle don't worry  :p . Your plan for your man cave sounds brilliant get some pics up when it's all done. 

This is what i think of you when you say Gardening.....

5262714-a-man-weeds-garden-bed-with-hoe.

Edited by O.C.D.
  • Like 1

LOL the splitter is very subtle don't worry  :p . Your plan for your man cave sounds brilliant get some pics up when it's all done. 

This is what i think of you when you say Gardening.....

5262714-a-man-weeds-garden-bed-with-hoe.

:notme:  :peek:  :D  ...I'm flattered honestly! :swear:

You know the score buddy - the ST looks fab straight out the box.

Just needs a little personalisation for sure..... and lots of 50cal attention I bet :dance:

Garage wise.... its in planning, but for sure i'll get pics sorted when its done.

LED light units on the way from China now, shelving from Costco sorted.

Just need my electrician buddy to find some spare time....

oh and I might need to move/unpack/dispose of the 40 plus boxes from the old gaff! :giggle:

• Like 1