Condensed oil on intake, should I be worried?

Digging around the car today something got me thinking, pretty sure a bit of condensed oil has been around this area since I got the car.  I just thought, well it is an engine bay, can't be that unusual.  However it looks to be concentrated round the seals.  Its the intake manifold around the fuel rail and is worse around the middle 2, what are these seals?  Does this signify a leak of some sort?  I can't see any cracks around and I've wiped the area dry and I'll see if it begins to manifest again after a few days.  Could be that the build up is from an issue the car had before I owned it, but it has also got me wondering whether this is also associated with my boost problem (dropping off below specified at high revs)?

20150428_145202_zpsjf4zunln.jpg

At least I'm not suffering alone! Only had a couple of short trips since I wiped some away and none has returned yet, so it doesn't seem to be a desperate or persistent problem. A job on the to do list but not too worried at the moment, will keep tabs on it though.