What clutch kit to get for running 230bhp?

Iv got a pd160 hydride going on and Iv been told should make around 230bhp and 300+ ftlb. Any suggestions on what clutch and flywheel kit to buy. Iv been looking at cg motorsports 666 kit. But if anyone has any recommendations would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chalk and cheese. Not tried the CG one however have a SMF and clutch kit from Sachs via Clutch shop, aka Darkside, not cheap however I prefer to buy once and not have to redo again. Heard some horror stories on other brands so could be just luck of the drawer I suppose.

Don't buy anything!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. You may get away with the standard clutch and DMF if it's in good condition. Just make sure have some dollar set aside Incase!

FYI I've been running 230hp and over 300lb ft through a standard 116k old clutch and DMF for over 2 years now. I don't potter about either.

• Like 1