I-Size seats in Rapid with sports seats?

My 1st baby is due in 6 weeks, and I'm looking in to car seats for it. I know the Rapid has Isofix anchoring points, but can it take I-Size seats? I can't find anything about it in the manual at first glance. Also, how much are the sports seats (which we have) more inclined than the standard seats, and will that impact on the baby seat? I'm specifically looking at the Concord Reverso, which lists some Skodas in its brochure, but not the Rapid.

We're expecting our second in July with the current boy being 2 in June... He went in a mamma & papas primo vaggio seat with isofix base and is now sitting in a Britax Duo (18mth-4years). The Britax has a top tether (goes through the child seat and clips to the rear of the seat in the boot). We took the decision to get a forward facing seat as we hadn't had an accident whilst he was little (that being rear facing) and the chances of us having an accident were quite low. I've also read that in certain accidents forward facing is in fact better (and probably the type of accident we'd have...). Sorry can't help with the actual question but I'm interested to see what the replies are :) do you know what your having?

Read Which consumer magazine report.

I.e. Always better to have rear facing seats for kids as long as possible.