Wind Deflectors

Does anyone know if the doors and windows changed at all. Ive been trying to buy a set off ebay and it seems even emailing the sellers theyre all saying they wont fit my year of roomster?

Hi Malcster, the only ones Ive had experience with are a brand called Heko (think thats it) and they fit in the window channels. They tend to be quite a slim type and look pretty neat too.

Not seen any genuine yet.

Im pretty sure the door and window fitments/channels wont of changed its just when a supplier says it wont fit you have to at least check things out.

Thanks for the info.

Do they cause any issues with the windows moving? Worried if I fit them and anything happens SUK would not honour warranty on any of the window components, not had this sort of worry for a long time on a car lol.

I fitted Heko ones as well. The only thing I found when fitted was, the window thought there was something blocking the window closing and would go back down. After doing it three or four times, it closed as normal. :clap:

• Like 1

Got a set fitted, had same issue with the two front windows which turned out to be the window seal gets curled on the rear most edge of the front deflectors. Teased the rubber out with a thin piece of plastic like a bank card which sorted it out. There was an odd amount of metal clips to hold them in but concidering they dont seem to be big enough for the front deflectors wasnt a problem.

So if you want the Heko wind deflectors they fit despite what the ebay seller says.

• Like 1

Not just me then, popped a couple in the rears but might take them out if they cause a problem.

They havent made much of a difference to the looks of the car but itll be a lot nicer when its raining, just crack the windows open a little and have fresh air but stay dry.

• Like 1