Double Din Installs - rns 510?

The RNS / Columbus etc is not a true double Din so you would need to source a different (squarer) facia panel for starters, they also bolt into the dash rather than slide into a cage.

VW_MFD3_DVD_SAT_NAV_RNS_510.jpg

I have a Pioneer Appradio fitted to the Superb which doesn’t really suit my needs as it only really comes into its own when it’s connected to an iPhone etc... and I rarely connect mine, I just use it for the bluetooth.

The sat nav etc is all app based, likewise so is the music (of which I do not have any on my phone) I should really have bought something with an SD card slot in it (I had a MKII Superb / Columbus before).

AppRadio3_SPH-DA210_03.jpg

Yes it was a straight plug and play for the Superb so I see no reason why it should be different in a Fabia.

I keep on meaning to replace it for something with an SD card but not sure I can be bothered as it does look and sound really nice.