Chipping a high miler

Diesel or petrol?  I had my TSi re-mapped at c. 85K with no problems whatsoever.  Not sure if it would be different for diesel...

diesel's a more capable of a remap IMHO. Stronger engine, turbo etc. TBH I'd have no qualms about remapping a diesel at such a low ,mileage.

100K's nothing for a DERV.

Planning to chip mine, superb 170cr with 180k on the clock. Only thing i am concerned about is that how does the dsg transmission hold.

I chipped my passat -02 tdi with 214k on the clock and drove 200k more without any problems before i sold it.

If you will drive it like a lunatic then it will be a complitely different story ;)

Edited by Meikkis

I chipped my golf at 200k and sold it at 230k and it got battered everywhere and it didn't miss a beat.

As long as it's looked after you will be fine, most tuners will give it a once over anyway.