Octy 1 Estate RS Stage 2 3sdms

GeeVRSman

That seems reasonable to me. Who is that with please?

Tempted to offload my mk3 Octy to the missus and have something like yours for myself. My Mk1 was the best of all three of the octavias I have owned. Amd not just because it was faster either.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Edited by Guest

If someone bought my Leon and mk1 golf, i'd be on the fastest mode of transport down to pick this up (and i don't even need a wagon, just so much want)...once took and overnight megabus to london then a train to brighton and drove straight back with no stops just for a felicia fun pick-up..around a 1100-1200 mile round trip

• Like 1

You won't be disappointed, when I picked up his fabia I would have bought it if I had the space and could afford 3 car insurances lol.

I'd be coming from Edinburgh, Scotland so i hope i wont be disappointed!

Need to chat with him first, obviously a very long way to come for a car.

I feel like a **** mate........

For anyone interested in this car, get it bought!

Gee has been nothing but 100% honest throughout my interest in the car, sendin 64 High Res pics of every inch of the car! Its a beautiful car!

Train tickets were purchased for next saturday morning last night buy Monies fell through this morning for me! Gutted is an understatement!

GLWS Gee..... Bloody gentleman

• Like 1

That's a shame I was going to ask if I could see it when you returned North of the border.

I am also interested but being practical the dad wagon isn't really the tool for hooning round potholed B roads, besides I wouldn't know where to start when the insurance asks has the vehicle been modified!