VRS Bushes.

After putting my 02 plate VRS up on the ramps, the dreaded bush failure appears to be what is causing my somewhat "Floaty" Cornering.

Firstly, as for the rear bush in the front wishbone, everyone seems to rave about TT ones. However, a friend has had a set of polybush items from his old Bora sitting in his garage that have only done a few thousand miles. Anyone who see's a reason why I SHOULDN'T go for this? Or should I just buy some TT ones instead. Currently no plans in the pipeline to lower it or anything.

Secondly, the rear beam. The bushes that connect it to the chassis are showing a fair bit of play, or at least enough for me to get them changed. Anyone using polybushes there? Looking at this: EBAY CLICKY

Thanks in advance for your help people! 

If it was me I'd go poly bush, but I suppose it's to each individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fitted the tt ones to mine but either will do the job fitting the standard bushes is a joke they just don't last I haven't had a set of standard last longer than 18months before they start to split.

My standard wishbones havent been changed in their lifetime & just got an advisory at 95,000 miles.  Are you fitting the genuine bushes or cheapies?

Id fit genuine bushes personally, not poly.  Maybe rear use Fabia ones.