Found a perfect place to mount my oil catch can

I was going to mount mine there but because Iv got a breather on the top it would fit. I've mounded mine to my Air box. Also blanked off the fitting that goes into the inlet just to make sure lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your running a catch can to atmosphere ideally it wants to be above the engine slightly, as any moisture in your crankcase will now condense in the cam cover.

• Like 1

If your running a catch can to atmosphere ideally it wants to be above the engine slightly, as any moisture in your crankcase will now condense in the cam cover.

S if it's not to atmosphere there's no need to keep the can above the crankcase?

S if it's not to atmosphere there's no need to keep the can above the crankcase?

Above the cam cover?

Ideally it should be, but if you have retained the vacuum draw into inlet this sucks out most of the vapour/moisture so you can get away with can being lower.

Above the cam cover?

Ideally it should be, but if you have retained the vacuum draw into inlet this sucks out most of the vapour/moisture so you can get away with can being lower.

Yeah that's what I meant :p

Ok, I'll take a look tomorrow and see where I can mount the can.

Cheers mate.