Skoda Estelle 105 Wanted for TV job

ColinD

• Administrators

Hi Folks,

Had this yesterday in the mail bag, if anyone can help, let us know, but also contact Andrew!

--

I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch but I was hoping you might be able to help.

I work for a television company called ‘Raise the Roof Productions’ and we are currently producing our second series of the BBC's ‘Holiday of My Lifetime’ with Len Goodman.

For the episode I am currently putting together I am looking to find an Skoda Estelle 105 from the late 70s early 80s for filming and I was wondering if you might be able to help?

The car is a fond memory for our guest and it would be fantastic if we could try and recreate their journey as the car was used on a holiday with their parents back in 1979.

Many thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon. Please feel free to get in touch with my contact details below. 

Andrew
07791 906 292

--