Matching Wheels

Hi,

I'm trying to find a full size wheel that will fit on my 2014 Skoda Oct. Ambition Plus.in place of the space saver. The cost of getting a matching alloy is prohibitive.

Grateful if any member could list cars with matching wheels and I can look for second hand ones. I believe one of the VW models are the same?? They are 7Jx17 but I know nothing of the other measurements such as spacing.

Thanks in advance.

My (French version) 2014 Oct 4x4 came with a full size steel spare wheel. It is 16 inch whereas my car is on 17in alloys , but the overall diameters are very similar with 205/55 R16 tyres.

It is obviously narrower than the standard tyre (235/45 R17 for mine) but as it is a full size tyre I think that you could run at normal speeds until it is convenient to repair your regular tyre.

The Skoda part code sticker on the wheel  says: 1409217768    and  5Q0 601 012 K

I imagine that a Skoda dealer should be able to order this even if it is a non UK fitment.

That is still a space saver according to UK law.

OP when you say 'matching' do you mean the design/appearance or just the size and figment?  Figment is 5 bolt 112 mm PCD, size you know, offset.... Not sure on your car but it will be somewhere between ET35 and51.  Take one of your alloys off look on the back, it will be cast on there somewhere.

There are websites that will show you all the cars with that size/firmament. 

My (French version) 2014 Oct 4x4 came with a full size steel spare wheel. It is 16 inch whereas my car is on 17in alloys , but the overall diameters are very similar with 205/55 R16 tyres.

It is obviously narrower than the standard tyre (235/45 R17 for mine) but as it is a full size tyre I think that you could run at normal speeds until it is convenient to repair your regular tyre.

The Skoda part code sticker on the wheel  says: 1409217768    and  5Q0 601 012 K

I imagine that a Skoda dealer should be able to order this even if it is a non UK fitment.

UK spec. 1.4 TSI Elegance is the same spare, dunno if that helps at all. 

Sorry for the typos in my previous, smart phone, bus travel, bumpy roads and rushing to finish before my stop combined.

Read 'fitment'. For figment, firmament or any other weirdness!

Thanks for your help.

The wheels are 7Jx17 5bolt 112mm PCD ET 49.

What I require is a full size second hand wheel for use as a spare, in place of the space saver wheel. The long distances out here, in Far North Oz, between possible tyre repairers makes the low speed wheel unpractical. Have members any info. on other makes of car that use the same wheel. Very few Skoda around and no sign of any in the Breakers.