ko4 023 swap little clarification questions..

Little questions regarding ko4 swap.

I have a genuine ko4 023 turbo, Maf housing and injectors on their way..

The car already has many mods including welly cooler 2.5 inch pipework ect ect..

It's ready to go. Basically all I need is to fit the ko4, Maf and injectors then have my down pipe modified and mapping..

just to clarify now.. when i come to swap the turbos over, the matrix pipes don't need to be modified on the octavia?

No stranger to spanner work so I'm confident in the swap no problem.

But if anyone has done this who has any useful info into possible snag areas so I can prepare I would appreciate it

thanks

Doing this myself, have all the bits, but haven't compared oil and coolant feeds to that of the KO3s set up. The oil feed from the oil filter assembly is the same, I've established that much. You know that the down pipe is different though? Exits from the turbo to the side rather than from beneath. Also, are you up grading your fuel pump from an S3, or Cupra?

Yes the oil and coolant lines are different on the ko4 023. Ko3s ones cannot be used.

yeah I have full 3 inch system from the turbo so I will have the downpipe modified to suit in local custom place.

I have already got sytec 5 bar fuel pump and 4 bar reg so that's done.

I've dropped them a message thanks mate.

although they don't list them on their website I don't know if it's my phone or not but their site seems very vague

hopefully they will respond to me

• Like 1