Skoda fun frog sticker

Hi I need to get 2 of the frog stickers for the side of my fun. Does anyone have any idea where to get them from or where to get a set made up as I am aware there pretty rare and hard to come by. Thanks.

You mean this one below? Or just the frog?

I can create the vectorial graphic file of this logo so you can go to any print shop and print as many as you want on self-adhesive, UV resistant plastic.

6qJhekJ.jpg

I will upload the file on a public server so anyone can download and use it.

The Royal frog is ready, just tell me how high it should be?

YTc0bc8.jpg

Nice one thanks mate that's great only thing is I don't know how big they should be mine didn't have them when I got it and mines the only fun I have seen so can't get a measurement off someone's else's

I have uploaded an archive named RoyalFrog.zip at http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/NHC1yntu/file.html

Inside there is the vectorial file of the frog in various formats to suit any printing shop.

Adobe Illustrator (.AI), Corel (.CMX), Adobe Acrobat (.PDF), and .SVG.

The frog can be scaled as you like. When a Fun owner will come to your help and measure the height of the frog, you'll know what to ask from the guys at the printing shop.

Here is how the Royal frog will look on the car.

NymjCjG.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really like your work RicardoM, I am restoring a Fun, so want to get some new decals, will use your logo if that's OK. Also, I have an old boat called "lilypad" so frog sticker will be good on that too

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had not the back logo so I had to create it. See below a low resolution bitmap version. If you like it I will upload vectorial file versions for vinyl cutter software.

cBK0kp3.jpg

• Like 1

I've uploaded an archive at http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/R9NgKqWH/file.html

Inside there are 3 files with extension EPS, PDF, and SVG. Any of them is suitable for printing and cutting decals. The only thing you'll have to find out is the width of the original decal on Fun.