Hello all!

Avante

Hello Briskoda community, my alias is Avant (was taken so using Avante), I am 23 years old and from Nottingham.
Last week I bought myself a 2005 Skoda Fabia Elegance 1.4 16v 100hp, the AUB engine one - Although my knowledge of how a car works is currently pretty low, I aim to learn more along my journey, I've only been driving since January and my first car was a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v - not my choice of car, but it did me well and it was cheap.

Initially I was looking at a diesel engine, but seeing I'm considering this a learning curve, I thought I'd stick with what I know best and go for a petrol instead. 

I'm here to learn how to maintain my car, keep it healthy and maybe make a few modifications, and in time, maybe I could help others.

So, hello, I'm sure I'll be speaking with the majority of you reading this soon enough  :sun:

• Like 1

Hello Samuir1974 - where are you from and what do you drive?

Hi mate - I'm up in West Yorkshire, but from Loch Lomond originally.

Current cars in the household are a VW R36 and Seat Exeo :thumbup:

• Like 1