possible dmf or release bearing fault

Was out driving today and found that every so often when i slipped into 1st at traffic lights or round abouts, even though the clutch was depressed it almost engaged.

Got home bled the clutch slightly and adjusted gears, but ive just noticed as i had car door open that in neutral if a depress clutch and slowly release to around bite point area i am getting a rattle noise, then if i depress clutch again and try to put it in 1st its a bit stiff. If a pull back out of first clutch still depressed and go back in, it slips in easy.

Shouldnt be clutch as its a cg motorsports dual friction and only 2 years old, so im thinking dmf or release bearing even though they were all changed at same time.

thanks in advance for help.

DMF I would have thought would chatter a lot on tickover in neutral if on its way out? Could be the bearing. Clutch plates can produce lots of friction material dust which can build up and clog the actuating arms/bearings, this making the clutch a bit hit and miss and stiffer.  A friend has just been landed with a £600 bill for stripping the clutch and replacing a broken actuator arm for this very reason.

Edited by SEVrs

VRS doesn't have an actuator arm, it uses a concentric slave cylinder.

Rattle is usually caused by the cush springs in the clutch friction plate, it sounds like the friction plate may be warping as it heats up, a new friction plate should solve it.