Lowest roomster about?

Mine is lower.

VT2c9t.jpg

That looks awesome. What wheel size/lowering system are you using? Ive never seen this before looks awesome!!

Planning on any shows? Im hoping to have mine looking lower next year but for now these wheels only being 17s will have to do :)

That looks awesome. What wheel size/lowering system are you using? Ive never seen this before looks awesome!!

Planning on any shows? Im hoping to have mine looking lower next year but for now these wheels only being 17s will have to do :)

There has not been much info on here, but recently some pictures have been put on the project thread:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/323535-richards-brisky-roomster/?p=4260524

It's got Air-Ride and 18" rims.

It should be at the Briskoda National at Rockingham on the 21st June.

With everything else I have going on, I don't usually have time for shows.

Maybe we can get all the Roomster's going to Rockinham, all line'd up, side by side, going from, lowest to highest. Where are "YOU" (that's like the royal we) going to be ? Trophy for the lowest, i'll bring the trophy. :cocktail:

Just Had a thought, does the car have to be drivable to be the lowest Roomster. Thinking of bringing four bricks to Rockingham.  :notme:

• Like 3

Its driveable as i have it now all the way down on 15s so 17s would be more driveable as youd be higher off the floor

Bigger rims, smaller tyres.

Overall rolling radius should be the same.

• Like 1