bumper strips

Hi folks, can anyone tell me if there is such a thing as a rear bumper protector strip for a mk1 fab est? or a compatible one, tried but failed via ebay searches so if anyone knows if there is such a thing or direct me to where I might find such a thing that would be great

Do you mean this?

261901285478 ebay

I typed in bumper protector although there is some flexible ones which are bit more expensive

You might find getting ones for the octavia and simply cut them to suit

Edited by vzo25

I think he means one of these...

But for a Fabia of course.

Ahh possibly. There seems to be plenty for octy but not the fabia. Good chance they can be trimmed perhaps?

yes hutchysrs that is the type of thing I,m looking for but it needs to be a bit tougher my dogs claws would make short work of that the ones I ve seen for mk2s and octys don't give l/w so I don't know if I could trim them to fit ive even considered dpc or butyl pond liner material so if anyone knows if the fab fab/octy typr strips could used id be glad to hear or indeed a mk1 strip thanks for the feedback so far