Briski Bikers Own Bike/Helmet Cam Footage

FUBAR

Great weather today but with some greasy bits for some random showers. I was super nice by granting this creature the right to life :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A clip of me on the mountain section of the TT course a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/huFpdQnv2kw

Can't figure out how to get the video on screen as fubar has - any ideas what I am doing wrong?

So jealous! 

A clip of me on the mountain section of the TT course a few weeks ago.

Can't figure out how to get the video on screen as fubar has - any ideas what I am doing wrong?

You need to copy a different link.

Its on the page of the video. Not the actual web address.

Cant really explain much more whilst im on the phone!

Vid looks great mate! Really lovely bit of road isnt it. Im due another ride over i think ;).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG2pF6A1aic#action=share

A run from the Bungalow down towards the Creg early morning when I had the mountain to myself.

I am clearly having a blonde moment here as I still cannot see what link to post in order to show the video as per Fubar's first post??

It's bound to be glaringly obvious what I am not doing but at the moment I cannot see the woods for the trees  :wall:

Edited by BlueMonster
  • Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG2pF6A1aic#action=share

A run from the Bungalow down towards the Creg early morning when I had the mountain to myself.

I am clearly having a blonde moment here as I still cannot see what link to post in order to show the video as per Fubar's first post??

It's bound to be glaringly obvious what I am not doing but at the moment I cannot see the woods for the trees  :wall:

Footage looks awesome with 1080p @ 60fps. Which camera is that? I am itching for a nice upgrade to my old HD Hero.

My only footage of any real speed with it on:

I've got a GoPro Hero 4 black edition and am still playing around with it at the moment to try and find the best settings.

One very impressive piece of kit   :thumbup:

The '3' was not enough of an upgrade for me personally and I waited to see what the score was with the 4. It doesn't suit my needs for flexibility in the same way the 2 does annoyingly as the footage is outstanding. 1080p @60fps is what I need as a min footage upgrade, the SJCAM S5000+ is good on paper but still having too many reliability issues gurrrrrrr. I might go back to looking at wired PVR box fed set ups at this rate. Have plans for a bike mounted gimball set up at moment for a through the bubble position with dash in frame :D 

I essentially want this sort of set up and I think I can easily achieve it for sub £200 all in, inc cable ties :D 

• Like 1

The only reason that I ended up with the GoPro 4 (never had a GoPro previously) was that Halfords made a mess up with their on-line discount codes which allowed me to order & pay for it (at a heavily reduced rate) on-line & collect in my local store.

The woman's face in store was priceless when she brought down my camera from the lock up and checked that it had been paid for @ £409 & realised that I had only paid £314.99.

Needless to say the on-line discounts disappeared a few days later  :rofl:

Edited by BlueMonster
  • Like 1

Amazon years ago when HDMI cables were expensive occidentally put them on for £0.06 with free delivery. I got 20 of them :D 

• Like 2