Anyone found this song to be distorted when its been mastered?

justinbarrow

The song in question is "Brandon Flowers - I Can Change" I have purchased this through 7 digital and Amazon and its quite badly distorted at around 3:20 even the you tube official channel is the same at around 3:20...

I have been in touch with the places where I have downloaded the track from but it seems like whoever mastered this didn't do a great job as it seems its been distributed with distortion, and I dont want to risk buying the CD in case that's the same.

Seems music is turned out so quick no that years ago this sort of thing would not of happened much. Just wondered if anyone here has got this track and if its the same, not good.

Its over the tolerances that i would personally use, its really awkward to listen to what speakers or headphones you using?

I'm using Beyer Dynamic DT250 headphones with mission speakers, When I open it up within a program such as Audacity it looks very high in volume at this part also.

If I buy from Amazon I buy the cd and you get free mp3 anyway so you can keep the cd wrapped 

I got it from Amazon also and it was the same, I think it might of been something that was done on a Friday afternoon and just overlooked.

Is this version any different, 

if so use convertor http://www.youtube-mp3.org/  delete whats in the box, copy and paste fist link, converts to mp3 and download straight to your itunes 

Thanks for the post - It isn't as bad but still there, I am currently awaiting a reply back from both 7 Digital and Amazon. The reason I downloaded it from 7 Digital was because they offer higher quality downloads aswell as MP3 ones.