Visually etc. My car of the day -today

vrskeith

I work at an official VW/Audi dealership and we are located next door to Porsche, I walk by every day wishing that one day I can own an 911. My dream car is a 911 GT3 RS but I would easily settle with an 911 Carrera.

Also the Taycan looks amazing in real life - wow!

15 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Wouldn't have those diamond cut finish alloys though. Sure they have plenty of alternatives to choose from.:thumbup:

Different reviewer. Same alloys same car.

Edited by vrskeith

On 02/04/2020 at 22:45, shyVRS245 said:

Just watched Harry's Garage review on the Porsche Carrera GT. What a car and an epic engine note. Just need to find £700,000 down the back of the sofa to buy the 2,500 mile example he drove.:thumbup:

Thankyou Thomas.

Edited by vrskeith
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Defenderben said:

Bit of a handful for the country roads with no run off or room for getting it sideways. Better off with the Golf R for traction 😂👍

I was just thinking that myself. A stage 2 Golf R would probably be able to keep up with him on that circuit as the driver would be able to get on the power earlier in the wet. Plenty of feathering the throttle through the longer corners and even short shifting to drop the revs as it is a rev hungry engine and lacking in low end torque for punching out of the corners. No need to bump up those kerbs other than to give the photographer a dramatic photo as there is zero grip when airborne.

• Like 2

Great to see a fantastic manual stick in action imo .Great video action. Shame didn't see The Catchpole in action as well.