Impending Delivery of a New Rapid

Hi,

My Dad has just started the process of getting a new Rapid Spaceback on the Motability scheme.  It's a 1.4 Turbo Tech SE DSG (I think - it's got the parking sensors & sat nav), and being old, he's going for the cappuccino colour.  He's also going to get a variable boot floor, so he doesn't have to reach in so far to lift Mom's wheelchair in & out.

I know everything will be taken care of for him by Motability, but is there anything we should look out for, anything that's likely to go wrong, or any neat little tricks that the car has that he should know about?

Thanks.

• Like 1

I saw a capuccino Spaceback parked at my local Tesco the other day and it looked alright. I think light colours suit the Spaceback as they help to disguise the visual impact of the small wheels. Mind you, the SE Tech is a good spec and has the 16 inch rims so he should be ok.

In terms of what to look out for, I'd say be careful opening the doors or windows when it's been raining or he'll get a lap full of water!

• Like 1