A fabia from the valleys

Nickiejay1991

Really liking this. Looks nice and clean

Thanks mate, it's not bad it's got a slight bit of lacquer peal on the left hand side of the boot and centre of rear bumper but apart from that its decent will get it done soon thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally today my Honda s2k filter turned up, must say I am well over the moon with it chuffed.

Just need to make a decent cold air feed now 49D7752B-B8F7-4229-93CD-917EB689288A_zps

13E15356-A9FB-43EA-B88A-D95B974A18F5_zps

Edited by Nickiejay1991
  • Like 1

Very nice I see you're did one or two more mod's and very good they are too keep the good work up

Yeah I like to potch a bit now and again [emoji3] thanks mate I will do [emoji106]

Really nice looking fab you have there bud! How do you find the S2k filter?

Thanks bud :)

Yeah the s2k filter it's decent like. inside the car you can't hear it as loud as I hoped but yeah it makes a difference.

May have to make a custom air duct to it though

Edited by Nickiejay1991

Finally got around to fitting my egr delete yesterday, also bought all ash performance alloys and silicone hoses to replace the standard upper boot pipes the car feels much better. Will need mapping again now to remove light.

Also had my forge strut brace powder coated to the exact green on the skoda badge. She's coming along slowly!

98FF0E28-DEFD-41E3-8BEC-DAF981FBCDCB_zps

2BED3348-2C30-4825-BD1B-B45030317E63_zps

Edited by Nickiejay1991
  • Like 1

Love the green with the red , is this inspired by the Welsh Dragon flag?

Thanks mate :)

Honestly nope it's not I just thought I'd match it up to what I'm doing the calieprs and what the badges are ect

• Like 1

Fitted a new splitter today while I had time off work rhino lip :) love it already makes so much difference to the front

CF6FE0FB-6D31-4566-B239-06D756B18193_zps

This is the only photo I got atm

D7FCF647-6E13-4C03-943A-E0DEFCF6D484_zps

Edited by Nickiejay1991
  • Like 2

Fitted a new splitter today while I had time off work rhino lip :) love it already makes so much difference to the front

CF6FE0FB-6D31-4566-B239-06D756B18193_zps

This is the only photo I got atm

D7FCF647-6E13-4C03-943A-E0DEFCF6D484_zps

Liking the car mate :) splitter looks good different to your usual Cupra splitter too.

Liking the car mate :) splitter looks good different to your usual Cupra splitter too.

Yeah that's the best part I think mate. Everyone Tom **** and Harry got a Cupar one

• Like 1

How much was splitter mate and was it easy to fit?

Think it worked out about £25 posted mate and yeah easy enough I took the bumper off and screwed it all under neath

This is the link

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=252007035206&globalID=EBAY-GB

Edited by Nickiejay1991