Fancy an ex swiss police 3.6 DSG saloon for £4k?

looks a bit battered but for that money its worth buying.  bet it goes well cos it will be a hard driven 368000km.  someone could always buy it convert to manual and add a turbo or two lol

Does it say anyplace, 'No Warranty Work was Required', All parts are original other then Service Consumables?

Then that would maybe indicate covering the miles without fuss only service schedule / guidelines required.

No. It doesn't.

You are correct. Only regular service schedule followed with standard VAG service items according to seller (gave them a call). Only upgrades are 'performance' pads and updated springs (plus additional relays etc).

Still, could have been totalled at 260,000 and completely rebuilt. Who knows, eh? Although I doubt it.

That is the thing with hunches and feeling it in your water,  there are 2 results, you get it right or wrong,  you buy a good one or bad one.

There then is the case, you need to spend on it, or it costs little to run.

I run an ex Police Car myself.  it is a good one, new engine, new gearbox and new brakes and suspension.

Thankfully not original. & i never spent to have all that done.

• Like 1