the New Superb in Sweden, Västerås (Westeros)

Saw the new one in Westeros (Västerås) yesterday when walking past a neighborhood from central station. Have they already got a demo to testdrive at dealers? It says www.skoda.se at the reg.plate.

2zxtsh4.jpg290ramx.jpgoap5bp.jpg15q3fp5.jpg

EDIT: It had beige seats with nappa/leather. It was a DSG 2.0TDi 190HP. The backseats had beige cloathing over them, like for protection. Didn´t relize this earlier but it has no exhaustpipe sticking out. Its not visible anyway, maybe because the risk of being burned when opening the boot with sense (the foot thing),.

Edited by Suprc
  • Like 3

Noticed one more thing which has to be mentioned. The bodywork was a little bit off. I'm maybe exaggerating but the chassis was not smooth in one place in particular. The hood was overshooting the side of the chassis. Maybe bad fit? Here is a picture of how i meant.

287istw.jpg

When going over this with the hand it has a "gap", its not consistent. Hard to explain with my Swenglish:/

Noticed one more thing which has to be mentioned. The bodywork was a little bit off. I'm maybe exaggerating but the chassis was not smooth in one place in particular. The hood was overshooting the side of the chassis. Maybe bad fit? Here is a picture of how i meant.

287istw.jpg

When going over this with the hand it has a "gap", its not consistent. Hard to explain with my Swenglish:/

Look at post #57 here. At 2 minutes you can clearly see the overhang.

Its certainly a large and imposing car, especially when parked next to a Fiat 500 :)  I agree with Danny, I think the overhang you are referring to is part of the design.  I've seen this in some photos.  The bonnet actually hangs over the headlight area by a few millimetres.