Skoda Fabia Monte Carlo 2015

Cooper1412

Hello Everyone.

I have seen the new Monte Carlo on the internet and i am very tempted to put an order on one when it is released. Does anybody know the estimated release date for the car? If anybody owns a mark III fabia now what do you think of the car?

I have some big plans for it i dont know alot about skoda reliability but i am told it is second to none!

Cooper1412 :D

Welcome to the forum!

Myself I've not heard a release date for the new Monte, there's a lot of rumours that they should be in showrooms soon with deliveries from autumn. We have a Mk3 1.4TDI DSG SE spec on our drive and the gearbox especially is fantastic (albeit letting us stall pulling away from the steep driveway if you don't put enough power on). The Diesel engine is quite loud and clattery we think, but the inside is a really nice place to be. Very comfortable indeed. Not a great deal of legroom in the back.

Reliability wise we've had a couple of times where the radio crashes until you restart the car but mechanically its been great.

Not particularly interested in the new Monte unless they add some more powerful engines.

Thanks for your reply!

Ill have to keep an eye on the showroom then! i'll be looking at the 1.2tsi 110.

i was worried about the insurance as i am only 19 and was very surprised when i did a quote on a current 1.2tsi and it came back at £900 which for my age isnt to bad at all! If i were 21 i would definetely be looking at a bigger engine but yeah surprised they didnt offer the 1.4tsi 140 like the seat ibiza but there you are!

Insurance on my 2013 Monte surprised me too - I was insured as a named driver on my previous two cars in my dad's name - this year I went on my own policy and it was only £762 with 3 Years "Named driver no claims". Been looking at upgrading to a Leon FR in next spring and that only bumps it up to 800 for a 2.0TDI 184 DSG!

Welcome to the forum.

Worth watching what engines are going to be available in the Face Lifted 2015 Seat Ibiza and if they get the 1.0 TSI 110ps

as fitted in the Polo Face Lift.

any Current Models in Stock could be a good bargain as Seat UK need to get them shifted.

As with Volkswagens in Stock.

Any discount of a yet to launch All New Fabia Monte Carlo is not likely,

but again bargains might be had in current models, and later in the year on the Monte because the All New Fabia is no run away success.

They seem about as popular as Skoda Rapid / Spacebacks, which again bargains can be had in.

Edited by goneoffSKi