Variable Floor option

Doesn't appear to be an option on either German or Czech configurator for the hatch version, but is on the estate. It does appear the Czech handbook though.

Hope it will be an option in the UK, have loved it on all the Skoda's I have owned, both estates and hatches. 

To be honest I found it less useful than I thogught I would in my superb ii hatch.

I decided on it to make loading heavy items in easier (bass guitar amps and speaker cabs that weigh a tonne!)

In everyday use though I find it gets in the way a bit. Once unfastened I had trouble latching it down again and you lose a few inches in width where the sides are fitted in as well as having a slightly useless void between the outside edge of these and the storage boxes over the rear wheel arches.

So on balance I don't think for my needs its something I would bother with again.

The dual opening boot though has been a godsend. Absolutely loved it. I know many others moan about it though.