Cheapest place to get a headlight rubber cover?

Found this online but £10 seems pretty steep for a bit of rubber. Anywhere I can pick it up for a little less or is that the going rate? I lost mine because I'm a spanner  :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1X-SKODA-Fabia-Octavia-Superb-II-2008-on-Headlight-cap-Bulb-Cover-Rubber-Rubber-/131141601257?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Model%3AOctavia&hash=item1e88a607e9

Try ringing your local dealer for a genuine one, but I imagine it will be more than a tenner and you'll have to go out and pick it up yourself.

If you left it on top of the engine after changing a bulb be sure to check the engine undertray, it might not be as lost as you think! 

I was rushing one day to change a bulb before I had to go to work and the thing fell down into the undertray, I thought it would be safe there until I had time to take it off and retrieve the rubber bit. When it went in for a service apparently nothing was there when they took the undertray off for the oil change. I can only assume there's a little hole it could of slipped through? Not checked for it myself.

If you're still struggling after a week to find one, I'm sure I have 2 sitting at home. Offshore just now, so can't confirm.

Cheapest place would be a scrappy, especially if you had sticky fingers!

Haha, apparently the scrapyard we have here isn't particularly good value but I'll keep the sticky fingers bit in mind :D

If you're still struggling after a week to find one, I'm sure I have 2 sitting at home. Offshore just now, so can't confirm.

Yeah that sounds good! Could I paypal you £5 or so for you to stick it in an envelope and send it to me please? :)