Hello!

JessieD

Hi everyone!

I'm Jess,26, joining you from Morpeth with my black magic Fabia vrs. It's my first fun car which is really exciting as I've been around modified cars for years but never been able to afford my own until now!

I'll no doubt be looking for advice on various bits and pieces at times - I hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction!

I should be getting some pictures up of the car soon so I can show it off!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 'JessieD' welcome to this site, from deep Southwest Cornwall, are you a hands-on DIY girl, concerning cars?

What year is your new motor?

Hello!

Not quite the deep south, more the cold north :)

Hands on when it comes to cleaning it - so much more rewarding than cleaning a 1.5 dci clio haha! I'm not so hands on when it comes to replacing bits! Mostly because I'm too prone to breaking something if I tried to tinker!

It's 2005 and booked in to get the wheels refurbished on Saturday in anthracite, can't wait!

• Like 1

Yo

Hello!

Not quite the deep south, more the cold north :)

Hands on when it comes to cleaning it - so much more rewarding than cleaning a 1.5 dci clio haha! I'm not so hands on when it comes to replacing bits! Mostly because I'm too prone to breaking something if I tried to tinker!

It's 2005 and booked in to get the wheels refurbished on Saturday in anthracite, can't wait!

You'll find it not so darn hard to keep them new refurb wheels clean in comparison to silver wheels (like mine are) wished many times now I had wheels black or a dark colour instead of silver again.

The bits a brake pad dust sticking to wheel paint shows more quickly on silver wheels, than it would on a dark colour, being just as dirty.

Well done girl..