Anyone with a remapped Fabia vRS near to me?

cra

I'm [still] thinking of changing my Octavia for a vRS and would appreciate a quick run out with anyone who has had their Furby remapped.

I'm based in Teesside but happy to drive for an hour or so, so that would get me up to Newcastle, down to Leeds and across to Carlisle.

Is there anyone up for a run out perhaps tonight - Happy to buy food etc.. after a blast.

If so, please PM or reply here.

Thanks

Craig

I'm going to have a run out with chowy probably at the weekend.

Beeftech - I'd certainly appreciate a run out in yours' date=' too. Where are you? Do you wanna PM me please?

Thanks all

Craig[/quote']

Might be able to arrange a mini meet???

I've got a Dragon tuning boxed vRS if you fancy that route too!!!

How do you find it? Thinking of getting one. What setting is it running at? How's the smoke with the intake and panel filter fitted?

You got any RR figures with it fitted?

Cheers!

Steve

How do you find it? Thinking of getting one. What setting is it running at? How's the smoke with the intake and panel filter fitted?

You got any RR figures with it fitted?

Cheers!

Steve

It's set at 11 at mo! No smoke' date=' well no more than normal, not really turned it up yet, Think AlanM has RR'd it with and without, he posted the graphs on here somewhere, May be worth a hunt in "Search"

Gonna whap it up to full this weekend hopefully, see what difference it makes!!!

At the mo, you can really feel the difference in say [email'][email protected][/email]r it and the ASR light flickers and it takes off like a scalded cat :thumbup: In 6th it just wants to keep pulling........

I is liking :P