Seat upgrade.

I know this has been covered several times,

But I had a price to get my current seats covered in Heavy duty leatherette, £450 ( taxi deal ) I've seen the guys work & it's flawless, really solid stitching & the material is really hard wearing.

I've had a quick look on eBay to see if I could maybe find some nicer seats, actual leather seats from a premium model but every time I search it brings me up crap, like seat covers and stuff that generally ain't related to my search.

My cars a 2012 octavia Estate, so ideally I'd purchase something that'll fit front n rear on mines?

Budget would be £450

Anyone any suggestions?

Sometimes there's a few on offer, other times nothing.  You just have to be patient.

Look for people breaking whole cars.

Depending on what you want, Golf, Passat, A4, A6, etc all fit.

Don't think passat b5 will fit but the ones from a passat b6 sport or cc do look very nice

Found a set of sports on EBay with built in child seats for the rear, do you know if they'd fit?

G