Columbus Apple Conectivity vs iOS 8.4

Hi guys! After updating my iPhone 6 Plus to the latest iOS 8.4 featuring Apple Music, I am not able to load my iPhone music library to Columbus using USB Apple Connectivity anymore. In most of the cases my Columbus pops up USB error message. Are some of u iOS 8.4 users experiencing the same issue? Thx in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by iphonik4

Could this be the problem?

Nope, home sharing is totally different feature. Home sharing was used to access your computers' ITUNES library from iOS or Apple TV using Wi-Fi..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 208 GTI and have issues having updated to 8.4 also.

With me I can load all my playlists however before the end of any song the music stops and the defaults to the same song on my phone. Even this stops and go's back to the beginning before the end of the song.

Nightmare as I don't want to listen to the radio for the next 18 months! Hopefully there'll be a fix.

I tried to find an email address or something for Apple but they have a ridiculous number of departments and contact lists (most are phone numbers unsurprisingly!

Edited by FOX1429

Not the same problem, but I have updated and now all my artwork on my dowloaded playlists on my phone has changed to different ones.

Whereas before a full album would have the same artwork, now they are all different. Still correct for the individual song but not in album sets.

Quite frustrated as I spent a lot of time downloading them over the years.

Will this also copy across to my pc? I'm currently in Lanzarote so not been able to check or stop any further syncing.

Not the same problem, but I have updated and now all my artwork on my dowloaded playlists on my phone has changed to different ones.

Whereas before a full album would have the same artwork, now they are all different. Still correct for the individual song but not in album sets.

Quite frustrated as I spent a lot of time downloading them over the years.

Will this also copy across to my pc? I'm currently in Lanzarote so not been able to check or stop any further syncing.

On your iPhone go to Settings, Music and turn off the iCloud music library... Your old artworks should be back. Anyway, this question should be adressed to some Apple forum instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk