Factory Sat Nav Install

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any one out there who sells both the Columbus headunit and also is able to provide installation?   My days on mucking around with things like that are long gone!   Possibly keen to add Bluetooth as well at the same time if at all possible.   Any feedback appreciated.  If it helps Im based in SE London but have no problems travelling.

Cheers!

OEM retrofits provide a 'supply and fit' service. They can do the Columbus and Bluetooth together.

I bought my Skoda Columbus and VW bluetooth unit on ebay.  It was still a costly purchase, but cheaper than buying new...  I checked the fitting guides via this forum and wasn't too difficult.  Had to stick the GPS receiver in a different location - on the window frame, as the metal above and behind the space didn't magnetically stick....

I also fitted the bluetooth receiver unit, below behind the carpeted bit on the right-hand side of the passenger footwell....

One problem that I did run into was the airbag warning light continued to show after removal of the glove compartment and had to have the dealer clear it at the next service....

The sound quality was a lot better on the Columbus unit, compared the standard Stream MP3 head unit.

I swapped my Stream for a Bolero and added a Bluetooth module. I'm no tech wizz but it was remarkably straightforward, having the benefit of some really good advice on here. I'm about to fit a Columbus to replace the Bolero - total cost will be £300 (assuming I can sell the Bolero). The Stream I'll probably hang onto for when I sell the car.