Whiteline Anti Lift Kit

I'm planning on fitting my WALK tomorrow that I've had for a few weeks now but can't recall seeing how tight the bolts need to be.

Is there a recommended torque that the bolts should be tightened up to?

Cheers guys

Hey dude let me know if they make the difference when fitted

didn't get round to fitting mate, there was 1 item in the instructions that I swayed away from! will get someone with skill to fit for me!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Cool bro

I can confirm this is a definite must! the transformation is amazing!!!!

With getting the car tracked after, I seem to be getting better MPG too so win win!

Hi was looking at these before will they fit a fabia vrs as it don't say on there site unless am being blind

Not sure mate as im not sure what chassis is the same as the Fab

It's the same platform as the gti I believe

This is on my ever growing list of parts needed/wanted :)

Do it sooner rather than later. you'll thank me soon enough :D

Hi was looking at these before will they fit a fabia vrs as it don't say on there site unless am being blind

From this link, looks like they are around - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaZ4yLCTeg

I've found these bits, looks like you can get the bushes which should help - http://www.whiteline.com.au/do_segue4.php?make=SKODA&model=FABIA&model_final=FABIA+MK+2+%28TYP+5J%29&vehicle=2007-ON

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm this is a definite must! the transformation is amazing!!!!

With getting the car tracked after, I seem to be getting better MPG too so win win!

In what way does it transform the car? I've heard about these but never known anyone to fit them.

In what way does it transform the car? I've heard about these but never known anyone to fit them.

The turn in is so much more direct and precise. There is also more feel and less roll in the front end.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The turn in is so much more direct and precise. There is also more feel and less roll in the front end.

I'd have to agree, it helped improve the steering, but I was already on lowered springs and had the RARB fitted at the same time so its hard defining exactly which one contributed the most.

• Like 1