Returning customer.....

RainbowFire

After a break of around 18 months, I'm back with Chris Knott. Competitive quote, friendly staff (Kim and Cathy).

No offensive guys but........kinda hoping I don't have to speak to you for around 11 months now ;) ;)

• Like 1

After a break of around 18 months, I'm back with Chris Knott. Competitive quote, friendly staff (Kim and Cathy).

No offensive guys but........kinda hoping I don't have to speak to you for around 11 months now ;) ;)

:think:

k-and-k_zpst8efga7j.jpg

:notme:;)

Took out a policy with them myself just the other day after discovering Hasting wouldn't insure a modified Fabia.

Great service :)

I didn't think removing the rust was classed as a modification. :p

Just waiting for the paperwork to come across, then the little blue one will be taxed and collected :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

....have just insured the Scout with you guys too (thank you Kim :) ) £200 less than I paid last year too!

Do you do anything for young drivers? (Hobbit is 23 and hoping to pass his test next week. Has got a 1.25 Fiesta....nothing outrageous)

Going to get the old man to give you a call come his renewal. :) :)

Chris Knott refused my insurance because of a claim (that wasn't my fault). :thumbdown:

That's a little ambiguous. Do you mean, refused as in invalidated a policy you had due to a previous claim not declared, or merely were unable to provide you a quote due to a previous no fault claim? 

• Like 1

That's a little ambiguous. Do you mean, refused as in invalidated a policy you had due to a previous claim not declared, or merely were unable to provide you a quote due to a previous no fault claim? 

Refused due to a declared no fault claim.

• Like 1