Broken Roof Rails

Okay again I'm sorry if I'm creating covered topics, but I'm majorly sorting my car out. My roof rails little clips are missing, and inside the rails themselves its mossy and horrific... So, can I take off the roof rails and clean beneath? And can I buy/fix the missing clips so they don't just have holes in them... I was considering just removing/filling and vinyl wrapping the roof as one piece, but I'm not sure I fancy it.

I replaced one of the gutter rails on mine as it was knackered, they are about £40 each but do come with the little cover bits for the roof rack slots. They just pull out once you've pryed an end up slightly at one end (just be careful if you plan on cleaning and putting it back in though as they are quite bendy).

Alternatively I just picked up a pack of clips off eBay for a few quid to do the other side as the actual strip was in ok condition.

Sorry I don't still have the invoice with the part number but I just went to TPS.

sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk.