Replacement seat covers for VRS

So I've been looking into replacing my seat covers for my VRS as they are looking a bit tired.

So I rang up Bickerton Skoda and they said some of the parts are no longer available. :(

Bottom seat cloth 6Y088145AF no longer available  

Head restraint 6Y0881921H on back order not available
Back Rest 6Y0881805CC no longer available

Back Rest 6Y0881806BL £114.08 each

My back seats are pretty much perfect condition, but my driver's seat is looking a bit worn and a small tear is starting to appear. Passenger seat is just a bit grimy and a bit fluffy

I have tried scotch guard to clean them up and whilst it has improved them, I could still with replacing the fronts.

Anywhere that you guys know where I could buy after market covers that would be almost like-for-like?

Has anyone used these guys before? Are the covers any good? Not heard of the site before, but have to admit they look good and decently priced as well! :)

Edited by munstaar