Grizedale Stages Rally - Sat 3rd Dec 2005 - Coniston, Cumbria

GrizedaleStages

Grizedale Stages Rally - Sat 3rd Dec 2005 - Coniston, Cumbria

Welcome to the "Coppermines Grizedale Stages Rally 2005"

Sat 3rd Dec 2005 - Coniston, Cumbria

Competing? Marshalling? Spectating?

---------------------------------------------------------

43.3 Stage Miles, 42 Road Miles, Central Servicing.

Entry Fee

110 entries now taken . . . . .

Entries 1 to 115 are on a first come first server basis. Entries 116 to 135 are at the discretion of the Organisers.

Details so far at:

www.grizedalestages.co.uk/entry

Marshals and Radio crews interested in this event are asked to visit:

www.grizedalestages.co.uk/marshals

Any photographers attending GSR 2005?

With your permission we would like to link to your web site of GSR photos - www.grizedalestages.co.uk/gallery

Please send us your URL. If you are able to link back to our site - great. But if not that is fine too!

Many thanks.

[email protected]

GSR 2005 Team

Is anybody going to the Roger Albert Clark Rally (Historic RAC) based in Sheffield, then up to Southern Scotland( 19 -22 Nov me thinks.

Spectating on Monday at Castle Oer, Twigles, Ae, Kershope (Usual Scottish Rally Stages).

Went last yr, a few VRs around, very easy access to stages BDA's in the dark sound awesome. Jim McRae, Hannu Mikola etc.

Would be pleased to meet any Rally fans ?

stu (Blabk Magic Vrs)

Is anybody going to the Roger Albert Clark Rally (Historic RAC) based in Sheffield' date=' then up to Southern Scotland( 19 -22 Nov me thinks.

Spectating on Monday at Castle Oer, Twigles, Ae, Kershope (Usual Scottish Rally Stages).

Went last yr, a few VRs around, very easy access to stages BDA's in the dark sound awesome. Jim McRae, Hannu Mikola etc.

Would be pleased to meet any Rally fans ?

stu (Blabk Magic Vrs)[/quote']

I'm not out on that but I'm out on the Lombard Revival over four days the next week so I'll be missing for s few days.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be competeing in Grizedale Stages again this year. Looking like it's going to be good event this year' date=' hopefully the snow will stay clear, as they've banned studded tyres.

Cheers

Si[/quote']

Snow tyres have always been banned on forest events in the UK as FE (Forestry Enterprises) don't allow them because they shag up their roads even more.

Given the date of Rally GB next year this could prove very, very interesting.

You co driving in the white Evo again?