Spec comparison with Mk3 Octavia?

Has anyone looked at how the new superb compares with the Octavia in terms of standard kit at the same trim levels?

I'm sure the bigger car had a slightly more generous kit list but I noticed a few things like a colour MFD are options at SEL despite being standard on the O3.

This was only a quick rough-and-ready comparison...

Using the SE L estate trim levels of both the Octavia and Superb, and both with the same engine and gearbox, then adding any extras to bring them to the same level (or as close as possible), the Octavia works out at £900 more than the Superb.

The only standard options I found on the Octavia that needed to be added to the Superb were the colour MFD and variable boot floor.

Can't match the Superb's DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) on the Octavia.

Didn't change wheel sizes (17" on Octavia, 18" on Superb) which would only result in pushing the Octavia price higher.

Yes I did a comparison using the configurator on a L&K Estate 2Ldiesel150DSG   Octavia 3 v Superb 3. To try to bring the Octy's kit level up to what was already on the Superb, I added silver roof rails, heated rear seats, winter pack, electric boot, additional front electric seat, Columbus with Bluetooth and kessy. On this basis the Octavia worked out £530 more expensive than the Superb. Also considering that the Superb has other kit on board which can't be spec'd for the Octy it was a bit of a no-brainer really. I ordered the Superb.  

Big ones that the VRS Octy has over the S3 are lane assist, an £850 option which thankfully comes with blind spot assist which the Octy doesn't get.

If you find a talented coder you can turn on high beam assist on the Octy so I reckon it should be a similar deal on the S3.

I've decided that I will probably spec up an SE Business even tho its the SE L I really want. However it is just that bit out of reach even tho it does get some nice extras such as the Columbus system. I do wish I could de spec the powered boot option, I think that's a complete waste of time being that I am 6ft 2" so don't struggle closing it.

Also, the massive difference in cost between 150 and 190 diesels is reticule altho I do note that the 190 is AdBlue'd.

I think I will wait a while and see what develops before deciding.