Vibration under hard acceloration

I have an irritating vibration under hard acceleration between 2200/3000 rpm. But it is intermittent first time I noticed it was o Friday after I'd driven hard for a couple of miles down a nice stretch of curved road . pulled up to drop a mate off and on driving home noticed it . next day I got in it and it had gone didn't return till Sunday when I'd driven to barmouth . round barmouth and surrounding areas on snd off all day . then half way back it comes back . I had been giving it the beans but no more than the rest of the day really so can't understand why it took aprox 160 miles to show itself again. Can't see it being flywheel cos it's genuine sachs and only a week old. And would have thought if it was dual mass fault it would be there every time. Also it seems to be coming from under the bonnet behind the glove box area. Tried it with and without air filter in incase it was clogged and causing the air box to vibrate under hard supply. No difference. Around the same time I started hearing a boost leak and have now changed all the seals from egr delete to the intercooler seems better but still slight sucking noise so will investigate further. But can't see them being linked really just coincidence. Only thing I can think of is maybe the dog bone is weak or split and every now n then moves to a position that causes vibration. But then that do t make sense that when I pull up with the vibration it's gone once it's cooled down the next day. So far I've had a few people say dmf but like I said it's only a week old and genuine sachs oem someone said maybe vnt sticky in turbo. It it doesn't seem to affect power (maybe a little) and would it cause the vibration? Help meeeeee

Got the same issue and was pointed to the inner CV joints.

I changed mine but the vibration is still there.

After doing a few checks myself the right engine mount has gone the rear one looks suspect and the left mount has a split down the rear.

When rocking the engine by hand there is a clicking coming from the right mount.

Mine will be here tomorrow so fingers crossed that will do it.

I think mine is the bottom engine mount or dog bone gonna change it soon it's not a massive vibration and it's intermittent so not worried too much atm

But let me know if it cures yours plz mate

I will do, its been driving me mad for 2 months.

Mine is every time under hard acceleration, the rear view mirror shakes so much the reflection is blurred.

Although if you accelerate slowly all the way up to 4-5k rpm no vibration at all....

The mount under the battery is quite easy to check, just remove the air inlet piping and the filter box and you can see all the way around it with a mirror and torch.

No, no change when the clutch is pressed. 

No rattle on tickover.

I hope the DMF isn't going its only done 69k

Dogbone mount has been changed today and that made no difference but the old one was split through on one side and halfway on the other.

The right mount is worn and clicks when the engine is rocked by hand.

• 2 months later...

Got to the bottom of mine and it was the gearbox mount.

It looked ok but after stripping it out fully the rubber had gone on the bottom.

Car is now smooth again and a pleasure to drive again!