Brand new Octavia VRS on 40mm H&R lowering springs.

This was quite a hot topic not long ago so I though I'd share a pic of our new 184TDI DSG VRS demo. Lowered today on H&R 40mm springs.

20150721_154627_zpsxfql0wca.jpg

We've a few sets of VRS springs available at discount prices removed from brand new cars with less than 10 miles on them.

If you're interested in having your new Octavia lowered or fancy a go in one of our demos then PM me or give us a call at RRG Skoda Rochdale - 01706 758 888 ask for James.

• Like 4

Do you mean you have H&R springs available or just standard VRS springs? I'm after a set of H&R's if you can PM me a price?

standard springs removed from new cars.

Ah no worries, looks good, really like them in Silver, very subtle!

How do they drive on them?

Ah no worries, looks good, really like them in Silver, very subtle!

How do they drive on them?

surprisingly well! not crashy or harsh in the slightest.

Looks good!

Needs wider profile wheels now or some spacers? :)

that's down to the sales team to start splashing their cash ;)

• Like 1

That's good to know, cheers! Been trying to decide between the H&R & Eibach springs for a while now, from that pic I think I'll go H&R!

H&R 28833-2

Thank you Genoa, after I posted on briskoda I did some research and found 2 codes 28833-1 and 28833-2 I'm unsure if this may indicate different setups of the rear suspension on the Octavia Vrs? My car has independent rear suspension. Perhaps I'm being stupid but do you know the difference between codes?

Thank you again

28833-2 is the correct code for the VRS with its multilink independent rear suspension (IRS). You can check it on H&R website.

28833-1 is the code for other models.

The AWD, although having IRS, does use a different code 28833-3 and I honestly don't know the physical differences between these two.