Subaru Impreza WRX seats for Fabia

benjen

Here I have Impreza WRX front seats that I modified to fit a Fabia/Ibiza/Polo. Good overall condition very comfy and supportive, great for fast road and track. Collection from Ilkeston, Derbyshire £100 ono

post-106333-0-80411300-1437844681_thumb.jpg

I have a standard mk1 Fabia. I asked TTS Roadsport in Bedford if they had a front seat that would fit the beast I have. It have a Revo stage 3. Not very practical when it comes to fitting anything like this. What material are the seats? I am 6ft 3. Will I be ok with this seat. I see it comes with harnesses. Is it quick to get in and out of? Not a track day sort of bloke but I like putting my foot to the metal getting to and from work, especially on a relatively new bypass.

Thanks

I have a standard mk1 Fabia. I asked TTS Roadsport in Bedford if they had a front seat that would fit the beast I have. It have a Revo stage 3. Not very practical when it comes to fitting anything like this. What material are the seats? I am 6ft 3. Will I be ok with this seat. I see it comes with harnesses. Is it quick to get in and out of? Not a track day sort of bloke but I like putting my foot to the metal getting to and from work, especially on a relatively new bypass.

Thanks

The seats are just cloth and are fine for the taller gent I'm 6' 1" myself. Harness is not included was just the only picture I had. These bolt straight in with no fuss and still look at home in the fabia. You can run a harness with these but not with ease if you still have the rear seats in. Only ran one because of track days, still function perfectly fine with the standard belt