Can you track your car rom Build to Delivery?

Hi Lads, 

I am just wondering is there a way of tracking the status of your car once it has been built? Mine was built week 29 and at present my dealer is saying that it might be on a boat that is scheduled for loading on 14th of August and 3-5 days after that it will arrive in Ireland. 

I have the chassis number and COMM number now so I am wondering is there a way of checking with Skoda or any other way? 

The wait is torture  :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat:

I know some certain dealers have a tracker thing but there are only like 3 dealers and mine isn't included. I think mine was also week 29 and I know it arrived in the UK yesterday, my dealer told me an estimate of around 2 week collection and that was a week ago today, hopefully by this time next week it will be ready. Guess the only way to really know is to keep pestering the dealer, although I can't imagine they can speed anything up. I'm so impatient now but finding the best thing to do is keep myself busy :p

• Like 1

Cannot remember the dealer group but as above they have their own 'system' so a customer can check the status of their car. However the system is solely down to himan input, thus if it's not updated for a week or 2 you will see no change.

The thing I don't get with this is why I customer should check the progress of their car, that's up to the sales chappy or a specific person within the company.

All dealers have computer diary systems, these are for such scenarios as updating their customer every few weeks. A call to your dealer to request an update should do, although some members choose to speak direct to SUK for updates, although I am against this as it is a dealers job to do :-)