Big brake disc kit, 378-325mm

lokitekki

These are little modified discs from jaguar, will fit octavia 1rs and other similar cars.

Condition is good, hardly any wear.

These could cost a lot more, but the price is £200

Location is Finland and i don't know the shipping prices yet.

Will not fit with 18" wheels and that's why i am selling these.

20140125_162349.jpg?img=smaller

20130421_123040.jpg?img=smaller

20130218_134031.jpg?img=smaller

Interested, but afik jaguar is 5x108 and 5x120 so how does the discs fit, and what model are the discs off as i'd be looking to get drilled and groved

Edited by sesachc

Yes, as you can probably see, bolt holes are modified to fit 5x100. Center hole was little too small too, but only about 1mm.
I don't remember car model, but both front and rear discs are from different model jaguar rear discs. That was only way to get front discs that are big, but still thin enough. Thicknesses are very close to original.

Bigger picture:

http://lokitekki.kuvat.fi/kuvat/myynti/20140125_162349.jpg/_full.jpg

• Like 1

Rear is made from 5mm steel that should be enough

Front is made from 8mm, but it is grinded to make brake caliber spacing correct.
I did not made these for track use, but they can be modified to make them stronger, but not much.

I can sell these for £200 with shipping included, what probably is a lot, because those are so heavy.

20150811_141735.jpg?img=smaller

20150811_141822.jpg?img=smaller

Brackets are making me unsure, I think I'd be wanting machined brackets which kinda defeats buying, you say you had 19's and can't run 18's, this would be due to the front discs then? 

If you'd be willing would you provide me information for the rear brakes and maybe templates

Ok, this is cheap option, but not the smartest.
Those rear discs can not be used for front, because they are too thin and area what brake pad touches is too small.

This could work, but not sure.
http://britishparts.co.uk/products/7314-brake-disc-front-JLM20617

There is 355mm option too, but if they are front discs for jaguar, they probably are too thick.