Stelvio for Bank Holiday

fullbeem

THis is really a just checking im covering all bases before i forget something

Off to the Stelvio this bank holiday weekend with the Fabia. 1600miles in total with a lap of the Nurburgring on the way home

Im all covered insurance wise (apart from the Nurburgring lap) ADAC breakdown cover etc.

Any useful suggestions welcome :)

This itinerary makes me think you're planning on going through France, so 2 breathalysers, and reflective jackets or waistcoats for all in the car; driver's at least must be in the vehicle, not the boot.

• Like 1

Spare pants in case you have to drive the 'ring when it's wet or busy.

Basic tools, spare wheel checked?

Euro road atlas?

Currency, cards. Vignette if driving through Switzerland.

Camera(s)?

Sweets for the journey! Percy pigs?

If you don't already have breathalysers I wouldn't waste money buying them - the French don't seem to be enforcing it.

Have fun!

• Like 1

Breathalysers arrived today.

Cameras have two gopros but feel i need two more ;-)   bumper cam, side view, interior view and rear view. Feel it may also be busy as it will be on the sunday

Just a hint, don't bother filling up till the other side of the channel, as long as you leave it 20 miles or so from Calais the fuel is cheaper than back home.

Sounds like an epic trip, ive just come back from a 5 day ring/spa trip and it was ace!

• Like 1

you don't need breathalysers as there is still no fine, 

We are all booked to go to Monaco that week, via switzerland.

but looks like that may all have to be canceled as mate has to go in for chemo next week which he only found out about yesterday, bummer.