Snetterton 300 - Full Open Pit Lane Day - £80 (Nov 9th)

BossFox

Thanks! 

How did you do that so I can do it in the future? 

Andy

You just copy the link from the top or the browser and past it as standard text in the comment. That worked for me.

Used the 'url' thing i told you and went onto YouTube to copy the original links. :thumbup:

I do it all the time on my iPad but don't use Tapatalk.

Got this E-mail today:

Hi David,

Thanks for the additional photograph.

I have looked at the estimate for repair and would suggest that you give *********** authority to proceed.

The basis of settlement will be their estimate total of £1,700.50 less the Excess of £750.00

Technically that would leave Insurers a balance of £950.50 to pay in settlement.

I note, however, that it appears you had the forethought to also cover the Excess with an extension on the policy so that the Insurers will also cover that element.

There is a Claim Administration Fee of £125.00 payable in any event so this will be deducted.

We leave you to deal with the repairer...

​So I guess I only have £125 to pay out. Time to give WookieeM a PM to clear things up with this as the way I read it on the website is different to the above.

• Like 4

Replied to your PM, but yeah I think your in for just the £125.

Note I did not insure the excess :(

Even so £900 beats 4k all day every day.

Thanks for your reply, and yes it does beat it every day, it beats £1700 to. Stil, I don't have £900 either so I was rather hoping that the whole process would be stretched out over a month or so but it can get a move on now. Happy days :)

I can save up a bit for my next track day now.

Edited by Outofthi5world
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a few, I'll sort them out tonight, got a few of you chasing a few things down :)

Did you get a chance to look through those photos Ben? I'd like to see what you got. I see you take a few as I was steaming towards you!

• Like 1